Monday, March 14, 2011
Pay It Forward
As I was visiting my blogger friends yesterday, I found out that Teresa over at Run-A-Round Ranch was kind enough to give me a present! Isn't it just the prettiest color green...so Springy!
The way this works is I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself that you do not know about me and then pass on this illustrious award to five more bloggers.
So, I've been thinking. You all know so much about me, this could be a little scary. This is what I came up with:
1. I buy my own birthday cake each year.
2. When I was growing up I raised Capons as a 4 H project and Chinchillas at home.
3. I was on a bowling league and quite good.
4. In college, I was on the debate team. (Doesn't that make sense?)
5. When I was little, I used to make pixie hats with Hydrangea leaves.
6. In High School, I dated the star of the basketball team.
7. I was both a Brownie and a Girl Scout. That's why I have such great survival skills here in the Hollow!!!
And now, my pretties....I get to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to five bloggers:
1. Snappy Di,The Blue Ridge Gal
Diane is very versatile. She smiles a lot, laughs a lot and has a wonderful imagination!
2. Lisa at Two Bears Farm
Lisa is an all around winner. She's a great mom, great cook, crafter, runner. She does it all!
3. Joy over at Granny Mountain
Joy always has a kind word for everyone and post on numerous topics.
4. Shirley at Shirley's World
My friend, Shirley is an absolute peach! Her love for animals, antiques and life are endless.
5. Glenda at Country Living in the Ozarks
I have never met a more incorrigible woman than Glenda. She can do anything!
And so, to you ladies, grab your well-deserved Versatile Blogger Award, then tell us seven things about yourselves and then PAY IT FORWARD!