Realizing this is a little out of the "norm" for me, however, I felt that I just had to fill you all in on a few things:
(because, after all, what's excitement if I can't share it with a few friends, right?)
- Japan ~ Boop and her nephew are fine! \
- She is coming home Wednesday...:)
- Did you all notice my new button? It was created by Diane aka The Blue Ridge Gal . Isn't it just WONDERFUL!!!! I LOVE it...:)
- Helpful Hint: Don't EVER hit yourself in the face with a pyrex dish. It really hurts!! The black and blue is unsightly and right on my cheekbone!
- Regarding my tool bench: I bought one of those screw/nail organizers, hung it from the pegboard, did labels for my perennial seeds on my computer and keep the dried seeds in the drawers, which are, of course, in alphabetical order. (Remember, I told you that I excelled in organizational skills?)
- Regarding carving the letters: pencil them on first (I did free hand but I guess a stencil would work); although the Dremel has bits that can to carving/engraving, I found that the Ryobi wood carver is much easier and uses less "muscle." However, my Dremel is used faithfully to clean my garden tools at the end of each season, sharpen blades when needed. Good investments!
- And, you all thought I just sat around all day!!! LOL!!!...:)JP