I have met some pretty awesome people since I began blogging. Thanks to two of them, I am now the proud owner of this award. So, to Nancy, creator of A Rural Journal and to my sweet Inger over at Desert Canyon Living, who always has something nice to say about my stories, I want to thank both of you for appreciating me. It's good to know that people care!
And now for seven things, you may not know about me. This is going to be tough since I've been so open about so many things, but here goes:
1. I am terrified of ice (and someday I'll tell you why).
2. I am left handed in doing most things.
3. I love to snuggle and cuddle.
4. I love listen to music and do each and every day.
5. Most of the time, I take an afternoon snooze.
6. I miss exercising when I can't.
7. I just found out last week, after surgery, that there is no cancer which made me as happy as receiving this award! They both brought tears to my eyes!
And the fifteen well-deserved bloggers on my list include:
Carol who has taught me so much in such a short time @ Art Muse Dog
Annie, my long lost sister @ Birds and Nature
Sandra, Baby's Mom @ Four Paws Etc
Lisa who taught me about blogging @ Two Bears Farm
Glenda who has inspired me a lot @ Country Living in the Ozarks
Shirley who lives life to the fullest@ Shirleys World
Teresa who has sent my lots of luck @ Run-a-Round Ranch
This gal LOVES life...:) @ Texan
Laura, my friend (the bone lady) @ Forest Walk Art
Sandie, my friend @ Chatty Crone
Donna @ Donnas Art
Joyce @ Granny Mountain
Cathy @ Living the Rural Life
Ron who has something to say!@ The Old Geezer Blog
Red @ The Red Head Riter